Audi r8

liquids3

Reaction score
Im getting older,another year gone,birthday.got a lovely prezzi of the miss's though,audi r8 driving experiance,anyone else been on one of these days?,can't wait.Ive drove a skyline gtr R35 before,lovely car, but now time for a real car! : - )

You will love it mate I drove one and man did it make me smile but loved getting in my Audi afterwards and still thinking it was faster!

YeH right!

Have a great time buddy!

I can't wait,i want to do some track day this year anyway good start,might take mine round castle combe (spring action day),and also looking at drifting,or going half's on a drift car!

Not driven on a track with one but I've had R8's from work for the weekend a few times and they are awesome. I'm guessing it going to be a lot of fun on a track!

I've got one next month, I have 3 cars, Nissan gtr Lamborghini gallardo and an Audi R8 :)

Im getting older,another year gone,birthday.got a lovely prezzi of the miss's though,audi r8 driving experiance,anyone else been on one of these days?,can't wait.Ive drove a skyline gtr R35 before,lovely car, but now time for a real car! : - )
R35 gtr's are as 'real car' as it gets!

Drove the R8 at York was spot on just the track isn`t that good there ( old air strip) but I skinned a Prancing Horse :)

R35 gtr's are as 'real car' as it gets!
I was waiting for that!,lol yes it is amazing and a real drivers car,amazing tech,if i had the money for every day use and looks i would buy an r8 though,one thing i dnt like with the skline though is the front seats,looks like something from halfords.

Drove the R8 at York was spot on just the track isn`t that good there ( old air strip) but I skinned a Prancing Horse :)

i drove the lambo there, wasn't impressed with the track so much, was definitely impressed with the car though! if only i had the money casually laying around...

i drove the lambo there, wasn't impressed with the track so much, was definitely impressed with the car though! if only i had the money casually laying around...

i wanted to drive the lambo but alas they're designed for midgets :-( max height for the lambo is 6'2" and im 6'4" so im going for the R8 thats designed for more vertically superior people :racer:

Do they just give you the keys and you drive off? :p or are you always accompanied???
I think the instructor drives around showing you braking points,apex's ect,then you do 6 8 laps and they show you where your racing line braking might be going wrong,next birthday il tel the miss's to rent me an r8 for the weekend only around a grand lol pfff

It's normally 1 lap warm up and then 2 laps full beans and always with instructor.

If you get a chance. Pay to go in the v8 atom with then on site stig. Simply the best driving experience of my life. I had Ben Collins driving me last summer, before the top gear furor kicked off, and he's one hell of a driver. The best I have been driven by at any rate.

We were side on 50 meters before each corner and just sliding around at what seemed like full speed, i have never felt g-force like it outside of nemesis at alton towers. He absolutely hammered it past Nissan skyline Gtrs, r8 and gallardo's like they didn't deserve to be on the same track. After the experience, I could see why.

It's normally 1 lap warm up and then 2 laps full beans and always with instructor.

If you get a chance. Pay to go in the v8 atom with then on site stig. Simply the best driving experience of my life. I had Ben Collins driving me last summer, before the top gear furor kicked off, and he's one hell of a driver. The best I have been driven by at any rate.

We were side on 50 meters before each corner and just sliding around at what seemed like full speed, i have never felt g-force like it outside of nemesis at alton towers. He absolutely hammered it past Nissan skyline Gtrs, r8 and gallardo's like they didn't deserve to be on the same track. After the experience, I could see why.
I met the original black stig (Perry mcCarthy),at knockhill,i won a prize at my old work,he took me around in a seat leon cupra r,and yes they are in a different league,i still think the best driver control wise,i have ever seen is tiff needell,he must be the new stig!Such car control