1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi R8/RS4/RS6 Brembo 8-piston calipers

jaygemson May 28, 2014

1. jaygemson

jaygemson Active Member

Original Audi R8 calipers in mint condition with delivery mileage only. These are as-new, having only covered delivery mileage before being swapped for ceramics at the dealership. The pad wear sensor cable and the rubber gromet protecting the brake line entry are intact.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are 8-piston fixed calipers manufactured by Brembo, as used on many performance Audi models including the R8, RS6, Lamborghini Gallardo, etc. These are known to fit many VAG and Porsche vehicles, and are perfectly suited for use with the new 'wavy' 365mm discs. I originally purchased these for a B8 S4, and have accurate drawings for a suitable bracket to be manufactured, but had a change of plans at the last minute so am offering these rare items up for sale.

£750 delivered

Collection is welcome for a discounted price, from Binfield or Reading (Berkshire). Any questions please ask.

2. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Do you know they are worth half what you ask without the mounting brackets ? The brackets are big money from dealer...

3. jaygemson

jaygemson Active Member

Surely that depends on what vehicle you intend to fit them to. For vehicles with a radial mount (e.g. the R8) no bracket is needed. If somebody wants to put these on a Radical, or a mk1 Golf, or if Audi charge the earth for a piece of milled T6 aluminium they can fabricate their own bracket.

The price I've quoted is based on similar items for sale on eBay which are in a far worse condition, and is half the price of what these would cost new.

4. jaygemson

jaygemson Active Member

SOLD

5. thetrashcanman

thetrashcanman Member

Mine :D cheers Jay