Audi Quattro driving in the snow (video)

reggieroo

Reaction score
Website
www.theirishshop.co.uk
While looking for some info on Audi Quattros driving in snow & ice etc I found this video on YouTube.
I'm also a Land Rover owner & never thought I'd see a car that could do what a Land Rover could do, very impressed.

Check this out :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is impressive! although looking at how the snow is packing the grills and wheels up it wont be long before it grinds to a halt. I suppose the ground clearance on the land rover will allow it to keep going and going.

The grip from a quattro is certainly very impressive, with snow tyres they're virtually unstoppable!

Yeah mate, there was not a single day last winter when i could not get out for a drive in me quattro. Thing is even without winter tyres the quattro will make decent progress but as you said, with winter slicks it will be unstoppable- in the true sentence ! The ABS pump will just buzz out and the car wont stop ! I know, it happened to me a few times and its embarassing when you can get up to decent speed on ice and snow but cannot stop ! I just asked for winter tyres at local tyre shop about 30min before !!! Got to be preppared...

he had fun doing that video for sure i have just a sport front wheel drive and all though we did not get a lot of snow we did get it and then it whent icey and i must say i was very imprised how well mine did we have a lot of hills here and i see loads of cars spining there asses off trying to get up the road me i was fine evan when i proved to the kids what esp did foot flat on the floor but car not reving its nuts of as it was doing as it should and that was making me move forward lol love it