1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi project so far

Jayyuk Jul 16, 2008

1. Jayyuk

Jayyuk New Member

[​IMG]before

Before

[​IMG]

after

What do you think?

Hey all,

I need to find the lower door blades and from s line bumper, can anyone help?

2. Jayyuk

Jayyuk New Member

forgot to discribe what i did, dropped it by 30mm and put 18" rs4 alloys

3. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Nice colour mate, Now get yourself a Otteinger Kit, Blades and tints...few of these colours across the pond and they look baaaaaad!!

You dropped it 30mm???

It still looks like it needs dropping though, you can tell it was high from your before shot.In fact Ive never seen one that high.
    I aint cursing it mate. Get some eibachs 50mm, that'll do the trick.

It took me ages to get my doorblades, I didnt wanna pay what they want for them but then Howdy on here sold me some for a real good price!!

I want S4 ones now though :think:

4. Jayyuk

Jayyuk New Member

I drove it around for 3weeks without doing any mods, and every single audi a4,I saw, was so much lower then my ride. (strange):tumble:

I can't drop it anymore, love to but far to many humps around my neck of the woods, Should drop a little more after a while....only was on for a day before I took the pics.

what door trims you got, if you find yours and I havent bought any, wouldnt mind taking them of your hands.