1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi PCD is 5x112

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by MikeeMac, May 17, 2013.

1. MikeeMac

MikeeMac New Member

Sorry for my delay getting back to the forum guys..

i posted some false information on this forum a few weeks ago and ive just read your responses and realised just now..

FFS... LOL i can not believe i made that typo.. just to set the record straight, the PCD on an A3 is NOT 5x120 as i put in my post.. it is in fact 5x112, but you all know that anyways.. HA HA...

How F****CKING stupid did i feel when i read your replies and the penny dropped... i was like "NOOOOOO, did i actually type 120???".. loooool

The quote below was classic...

"There has to be a wee degree of irony in having a dig at other folk for providing false information in the very same post you tell someone their Audi has a 5x120 PCD lol....."

Very well said!!

I'm glad you guys found it so entertaining on my behalf, but bar my typo error i hope it doesn't take the attention away from my comments about trying to share valid info when posting on the forum. i clearly did not proof read before posting.

Later

Mac

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team Brill Red Black Edition

I think we have all made mistakes Mac,tis only the tinterweb after all's good :beerchug: