Audi Parts online Catalogue?

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
A simply one:

Like BMW do, I cant find a online catalogue to search parts to find part numbers and prices for Audi, A3 in my case. Need to find a few prices from Audi Direct and depending on price, get them ordered up.

A simply one:

Like BMW do, I cant find a online catalogue to search parts to find part numbers and prices for Audi, A3 in my case. Need to find a few prices from Audi Direct and depending on price, get them ordered up.

As far as I know there is not one available for any of the VAG Marques. It is possible to purchase a copy of ETKA, which is the computer based parts catalogue used by dealers, but it does not give any prices. Updates to Etka can be obtained through a US website but again not with any pricing information.

Vagcat is great, and the best thing we've got as far as I know (for free at least) but just be aware it isn't always 100% accurate...

The Audi Parts are now available in online. The legendary performance and handling under all road conditions. The handling depends upon certain Audi parts that require replacement at scheduled intervals. Audi seems to bounce more that it used to after hitting a bump in the road, chances are we need a set of shocks. The parts are not expensive , and are relatively easy to replace , but the consequences of neglecting then can be costly. There are many online and off-line companies providing these Audi parts for lower prices and also providing free shipping direct to our door.