1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi original 18-inch x 9j Audi TT S-line alloy wheels

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by 45bvtc, Dec 4, 2013.

1. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member

[Dec 4, 2013]
    I've TWO Audi original 18-inch x 9j Audi TT S-line alloy wheels for sale. These wheels, purchased in a set of FOUR recently have been stripped and checked by JP Alloys in Cannock, a company many will know I trust and recommend strongly. I've kept two as spares for our TT but these two are for sale. Both have been stripped, crack-checked, alignment-checked, etc and re-powder coated in the latest Audi TT S-line silver (matching new wheels I recently purchased). Wheels can be inspected, collected, shipped in wheel boxes, whatever; just talk to me if you'd like to purchase one or both.ASK for any information, will photograph and send as required.Cost new of each wheel at Audi is £800 plus the VAT, or so I'm told. I can get 'em from a UK supplier for £600 plus the VAT, etc.Here for £395 each (£780 the pair) or near offer plus the ship and whatever audisport.net want to charge to advertise. Collect if you wish. Sell this year or next, no worries, and no rush.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]