Audi Oil cap

Techen

Reaction score
Long story short I bought a Oil cap for my a3 5 weeks ago, It got lost by DPD. Normally don't have a issue with DPD but I guess that day was the day it was going to get lost. I reported it to the ebay seller which called DPD and they confirmed the package was lost. 4 weeks later the package turns up, I tell the driver its been missing for ages, He checked the parcel and right enough it was 4 weeks late. Still got me to sign for it and I took it. Well another week later they ebay car company has got in touch and is asking if I did get the item which I replied with yes and is now asking for the item back, I guess fair play to the guy BUT ITS ON MAH CAR NOW!

At the end of the day it's a 8 quid oil cap, Am not really fussed. I'll repay the guy the money but how would you deal with something like this? I guess it isn't really the sellers fault it's DPD however, DPD admitted the parcel was lost then rejected there refund now saying its been sent to me.... Something seems abit off!

I'm ruthless me. Whenever someone makes a mistake like that I just say its your problem you deal with it and don't contact me again!!!!

You never made the error and you got what you paid for??? End of

They all have insurance for stuff like this and no doubt the seller will get a discount or a freebie next time he uses them

Yes he did refund me, Sorry. Full refund after DPD said they lost it, Never thought I'd see it again.