Megalomaniac

Reaction score
Hi there. Just bought my first Audi after years of driving Mercs and Beamers and I must say I aint going back. I just love the car. Its a 2013 A7 3.0 TDi Quattro Black Edition with a few options. Hoping to retrofit a few items. Pics will follow soon.

Reactions: Sandra
I've just bought a new A7 3.0 TDI Quattro Black Edition and have to say I'm impressed with the acceleration for such a big car. I've always had 2ltr engines and this is a class apart. 3 months in and still love it.
7ad54763366ced0df6210caff5cef2ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. Just bought my first Audi after years of driving Mercs and Beamers and I must say I aint going back. I just love the car. Its a 2013 A7 3.0 TDi Quattro Black Edition with a few options. Hoping to retrofit a few items. Pics will follow soon.
Nice one mate show us pics.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics to share with us. :)

Hi guys. A few pics of my car. Had it washed yesterday and forgot to take pics, hence the car looking a little dusty.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164