Audi Newbie

SuffolkAudiMan

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks and thought it would be nice to say hello.

I ordered my first ever Audi, the A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-Line on the 23rd March and was told a predicted delivery of end of July. Long old wait like the rest of you. Ordered from Colchester Audi, anyone with any experience of this dealer?

I must admit, I'm not too impressed, no build week yet and my last email to the sales guy went ignored. Only thing I have is an order number so I am naturally assuming that the order hasn't been accepted by Audi headoffice yet.

That is weird. Just had a response: -

"Apologies for not getting back to you sooner I have been away in Germany on a course.

It looks like it has been ordered for MY14 so you will have the DAB radio built in.

It has a confirmed build week which will be the first week of July, it then takes approx. 3-4 weeks to be delivered to our dealership.

As soon I know any more I will update you further"

I do hope this get brought forward...Looks like a long wait for me :-(

awwwriiighhtt my looover! How it's going tractor boy?

Being serious mate my Uncle lived near Leiston for years and regularly bought Audi's from Colchester and constantly got great service. Seems a decent dealer!

Hey Viperfire, thanks for the response. Fingers crossed then going forward, perhaps I am being impatient and not giving the dealer a fair chance. Friends of mine bought an new Hyundai I30 three weeks ago, it is sitting on their driveway now. Totally different car but still, arghh going to be a tough 2-3 months.