1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SuffolkAudiMan

SuffolkAudiMan Member

Hello,

I have been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks and thought it would be nice to say hello.

I ordered my first ever Audi, the A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-Line on the 23rd March and was told a predicted delivery of end of July. Long old wait like the rest of you. Ordered from Colchester Audi, anyone with any experience of this dealer?

I must admit, I'm not too impressed, no build week yet and my last email to the sales guy went ignored. Only thing I have is an order number so I am naturally assuming that the order hasn't been accepted by Audi headoffice yet.

2. SuffolkAudiMan

SuffolkAudiMan Member

That is weird. Just had a response: -

"Apologies for not getting back to you sooner I have been away in Germany on a course.

It looks like it has been ordered for MY14 so you will have the DAB radio built in.

It has a confirmed build week which will be the first week of July, it then takes approx. 3-4 weeks to be delivered to our dealership.

As soon I know any more I will update you further"

I do hope this get brought forward...Looks like a long wait for me :-(

3. viperfire

viperfire Active Member

awwwriiighhtt my looover! How it's going tractor boy?

Being serious mate my Uncle lived near Leiston for years and regularly bought Audi's from Colchester and constantly got great service. Seems a decent dealer!

4. SuffolkAudiMan

SuffolkAudiMan Member

Hey Viperfire, thanks for the response. Fingers crossed then going forward, perhaps I am being impatient and not giving the dealer a fair chance. Friends of mine bought an new Hyundai I30 three weeks ago, it is sitting on their driveway now. Totally different car but still, arghh going to be a tough 2-3 months.

5. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and 'grats on the new car :)

6. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome,if you are interested in meets etc have a look here East

SuffolkAudiMan likes this.