1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Navigation Plus - Voice Guidance Issues?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Leenx, May 31, 2009.

1. Leenx

Leenx Member

[May 31, 2009]
    Alright guys,

This is weird and I've read the manual it seems now back to front! when I first started using the Sat Nav the voice guidance audio would phase out or lower the volume of what I was playing at the time whether it was a CD or radio, yet for a couple of days now it doesn't? Anyone know why this would be or a setting I could change to revert back? I preferred when the audio voice / route guidance lowerd the volume as now it sounds a bit poo when you have music playing and voice guidance at the same level if that makes sense?

Also one other thing - anyway of adding speed camera POI's to the software?

For info it;s a 58 plate S3
    Cheers
    Nick
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Leenx

Leenx Member

[May 31, 2009]
    Anyone at all? It's doing my head in!!

Cheers
  4. djjelly

djjelly New Member

[May 31, 2009]
    Not sure if what i am going to tell you is relevant at all but when the navigation starts speaking you can adjust the volume you want her to speak at. Try playing a bit with that and maybe it will do something. I would otherwise go at the dealership and check it out... it is a new car after all.
  5. Leenx

Leenx Member

[May 31, 2009]
    Cheers for that. Yes had a go at altering volume control for voice guidance but no joy. What I want the voice guidance to do is when receiving an instruction of route, for the music source (radio, CD, MP3) to lower its volume to accomodate - this is what it did last week but for some strange reason not anymore????? It can't be broken surely?