1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi mmi/sat nav not loading disc

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by tommytonguedj, Apr 19, 2014.

1. tommytonguedj

tommytonguedj Member

Morning All,
    I Purchased a sat nav for my A4 b7 i have fitted it and moved the k-line from one plug to the other, I am just waiting on it being coded to my car, Just wondering if anyone knows if the dvd drive not loading a disc is due to it not being coded to my car as yet? Thanks in advance Tommy

P.S everything else is working on the unit, sd card(music) radio mfsw

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

The coding doesn't affect the nav dvd loading tbh, sounds like a dirty laser, dodgy drive or nav dvd damaged.

4. tommytonguedj

tommytonguedj Member

Cheers for reply NHN i know your the man when it comes to this sort of stuff i just thought as it came from a different car it may have stopped the dvd drive from working altogether somehow as it doesn't even suck the nav dvd into the drive it just seems dead the actual dvd drive itself. Also when i first put the sat nav in my car i had that wait 60 minutes screen if that changes anything. Cheers Tommy

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Well needs looking at, its one of the above for sure, could be firmware but still that needs doing with vcds & a decent dvd.

6. tommytonguedj

tommytonguedj Member

Cheers mate thanks for the advice it is massively appreciated.