1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi MMI Disc question

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by chill14, Jan 3, 2009.

1. chill14

chill14 Newbie

[Jan 3, 2009]
    I was given the disc below by my brother a month or so ago, as he heard I was thinking I was getting an Audi Sat Nav unit for my A3 (8P).

I have since decided that I cannot justify to myself spending the money needed on the car. By the time I have done the single to double Din coversion and bought the unit, its too expensive.

However I am left with the disc.

I was going to put it up on Ebay today, until I actually found that it is for an MMI unit which I believe is in the Audi A6 and above. Is this correct?

Looking on Ebay there are not many of these around, but they are all the newer versions anyway.

As this is a 2006 disc (and CD not DVD) is it worth me putting on Ebay or am I really just holding on to a useless frisby now?

If it is worth something to somebody or you know somebody who wants this version, please let me know.

[​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member

[Jan 3, 2009]
    Its for MMI as you say, not RNS-E. As its 3 years old I would be surprised if demand was very high!