Audi main dealer price shock.(in a good way)

Jonni

Reaction score
Well just phoned Audi Newcastle up and have been quoted £251 for changing oil in haldex coupling and oil and filter in DSG gearbox . Seems awfully cheap so booked it in lol. I'm only 3000 miles away from 38000 so was just enquiring but at that price I thourt why not lol

Is it cheap? I don't know as it's just two oil changes, for me as a DIY dealers never sound cheap! but if you're happy that is good!

Well just phoned Audi Newcastle up and have been quoted £251 for changing oil in haldex coupling and oil and filter in DSG gearbox . Seems awfully cheap so booked it in lol. I'm only 3000 miles away from 38000 so was just enquiring but at that price I thourt why not lol
I've just paid £149 for dsg service, it's a fixed price for dsg. Plus they sorted my car out after a local garage f..... It right up

£150 here too! And I still don't think that's cheap for some oil and a filter that cost them about £50 lol

Yerh but you get a 2 year guarantee with main dealer

I need my haldex oil doing some one told me who used to own one he paid about 70quid.is that right or sound totally off the mark?!?!