1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi have sold us out to Seat - EXEO.....

Richardesty Jan 4, 2009

1. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

I know this has been mentioned in the B6 section, but how awful does this look?

May I introduce the 'New' Seat Exeo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due for release in the UK this year.....

2. NobberUK

NobberUK VAG Junkie

Should have made the grille smaller but other than that it looks lovely I think. I'm a big fan of the B7 anyway, think it's better looking than the B8 too, so fair play to em, I hope they sell well and improve the Seat brand image.

Having owned 2 Seat's I know they are good cars and what better way to build that reputation than to use a tried and tested car.

3. auroan

auroan Active Member

Looks ok.

The Exeo gets the cab's dash to differentiate a bit more. I think it's a good move to be honest. Skoda did it with the Supurb when they first entered the segment so why not SEAT. Keeps development costs down and they've got a very capable car to sell.

4. MR G

MR G Guest

When i first saw this I was a bit :wtf: but at least it's less good looking than the B7.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

hey looks ok but guessing its gonna be cheaper than b7 anyway so guess result for others that want a cheaper new car with great proven components

6. Jason B

Jason B New Member

Wonder if they will release a sports variant based on the RS4:lmfao:

7. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

They're using the dash from the A4 cabriolet & they're using less expensive finishes/plastics to keep costs down.

I like the new Seat - though it looks like it's on stilts compared to my A4 :)

8. Phil's Barber

Phil's Barber Top Gear

Bit like Audi and the B8 then! :haha:

9. mister.c.

mister.c. Active Member TeamMisano Audi A3

It was the quickest way to get a saloon into the market - it was a real surprise the latest version of the toledo hasn't sold well!

10. Siena

Siena Active Member

I like it.

I wouldn't mind buying one in a couple of years time, ideal candidate for a B7 RS4 conversion.