1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Free MOT result

fingermouse Apr 27, 2009

1. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

well car went in today for a free MOT and it passed, also had the brake fluid changed at the same time, bit more expensive than Vw at £49 but it saves me the hassel. Also got them to look a very small bubble appearing on the roof by one of the rails and they said they will do this FOC :). So all in all a result.

2. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Nice, I was looking at this deal on there website. I would take my car there for MOT but its easyer to leave my De-cat on and let my friend MOT it. :yahoo:

3. S3Matt

S3Matt Member

I got a free MOT too. When I called to book it I asked about the free MOT deal thing on their website and they told me 'no need' as apparently I am eligible to join Glasgow Audi's 'Club Class'... which as far as I can tell serves no purpose than to offer it's members free MOTs and reduced servicing bills... hmm... :readit:must be a catch somewhere but I can't see it...! Anyway, thats £50 in my pocket which otherwise wouldn't be. :sm4:

4. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

good stuff, What we like to hear :)