1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi - Free Health Check??

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by Nilz, May 16, 2012.

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[May 16, 2012]
    Hey guys

Had a phone call, well a voicemail from Audi this morning asking if I was still the owner of my S3 and if everything is ok with it, also if im experiencing any problems then I could give them a call to have the car booked in for a free health check.

Surprised I had this call from them, considering the car is nearly 10 years old now.

Anyone else had a call like this from them?

Cheers
    Nilz
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Wizza

Wizza BÜBENGRÖPEN

[May 16, 2012]
    As far as I am aware health checks are free. I had my A3 in for cambelt and waterpump not long after purchasing and they gave me a free health check. The HC came back with a driveshaft issue.

A few weeks/moths later I had a call asking if I had got the problem sorted (by this time I had). When I had the car in a few weeks ago regarding a cup-holder warranty issue I also requested a free health check and yet even though I mentioned a few things that COULD be wrong my car came back with absolutly no faults. Chuffed :D

But yes mate - I would assume it's free and personally take them up on the offer. Can;t lose out on anything. Just be sure to warn them not to update any ECU software if you are remapped!
  4. Ghost

Ghost Boo!

[May 16, 2012]
    When audi have had my car to do any work they always do a HC, but thay always say things like tyres and brakes, anything thats not on warranty.
    now my car is out of warranty, they still come back with **** and dont pick up things i know needs doing?
    it will be free Niz, just ask them to clarify on booking, its just a case of if you real want to spend an hour at audi

ps.. Do they still do a free MOT? thats much the same (iv had two in the past) where you have a free MOT but you pay if anything needs doing, my car passed twice :)