1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Fixed Monthly Service Payment

imported_RedSportback Jan 6, 2006

1. Hi am Looking to see who has this and whether they feel its value for money? And also how much you pay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

2. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

Depends on mileage and term.

One thing that stopped me going for it in the end (as well as the sudden price hike when I went to sign up) was that you can't choose which tyres are fitted to your car.

The quotes i had at the time though were:
    <ul type="square">

[*]£118.75 pcm @ 30,000 miles a year
    [*]£91.61 pcm @ 25,000 miles a year. [/list]

Both were based on 3 year terms.

@ 25k p.a. Budget somewhere in the region of £250 per service, 4 tyres a year, over 3 years would cost £2200.

FCM = £3300 over 3 years, so you've got £1k left for brakes and wipers.....should be enough.

FCM appealed coz i'm normally <rap at saving for little things like tyres, so I just pay £150 a month into a seperate bank account and that covers insurance, tax, tyres & maintenance.

You pays yer money....

3. I've been quoted (written) £42.50 per month on a three year deal for 18k per annum. So in total £510

I've not long put 2 tyres on the front at a low cost of £220 and just paid £250 for the first service and was told I've got 1 mm to run on the set of back so all in all around £690 for 15 months motoring.

So looking at it that way seems a good deal but just wasn't sure.

And am changing to a DSG so I think that means slightly more cost in maintainance.

Choices Choices so many Choices

4. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[ QUOTE ]
    Choices Choices so many Choices

[/ QUOTE ]

except when it comes to tyres...

5. Mike J

Mike J Audi Oil Consumption Problem Group Owner Audi A4 Black Edition

My partner took this out on her new audi A3 purchased from Crawley Audi last January. It seemed a good idea at the time but as she does very little mileage the first service would be at the 2 year point. Audi quoted £182 for this first variable service. She was paying £28 a month for the fixed cost maintenance. So over the 2 years she would have paid £672! Think it is only really worth while if you cover a minimum of 20k a year. Therefore you get the car serviced every year. Even then though you pay more for the amount of milegage specified at the time of purchase.