1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi finance question??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by elton121272, Apr 25, 2012.

1. elton121272

elton121272 Member

Basically I have just about agreed terms on a new purchase.<br><br>I have pushed for the best discounts and the sales guy said if I take finance out he can lower the price to. Hangs as they will benefit from finance.<br><br>He also said I can pay off early too.<br><br>My question is - is there a cooling off period where I can pay the full amount without any costs ....and still gain the discount.....if its within 7 days or something?<br><br>Sneaky I know, but is this legally possible?<br><br>Cheers
    gkf9 likes this.
  2. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Most cooling off periods in terms of finance are 14 days which I think VW finance run with!
  3. SiT

SiT Member

You need to look at the T&C's very closely. I've heard of people doing this and it has worked.
  4. Hendo

Hendo Member

Its actually against the law to offer discounts if you take finance. I think it kid of fall under the whole mis selling thing like the PPI.