audi finance changed?

Lawrence27

Reaction score
I have noticed the rate on pcp has gone up from 4.5% to 4.9% on the s3 sportsback.

As I agreed a price back in November for a March collection I was curious if Audi can now charge the higher rate considering no financial documents have been signed yet.

Interest rates normally change every quarter, but deal agreed at time of ordering should be honoured. Assuming you have something in writing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Nah I had this when I had an order on.

They can change the APR and GFV numbers every quarter. If the deal you have already arranged is cheaper than now, you stay on the deal you arranged. If the new rates means it’s now cheaper, you get the cheaper new rates.

Basically you either pay the same or less if the deals change. Never more :)

I see Audi’s taken full use of the BoE interest rate rise of 0.25% then...!

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn and S32B
I have noticed the rate on pcp has gone up from 4.5% to 4.9% on the s3 sportsback.

As I agreed a price back in November for a March collection I was curious if Audi can now charge the higher rate considering no financial documents have been signed yet.
My A5 rate went down after ordering and before collecting, he worked out which was the better deal when I went in to sign the paperwork, even though the APR had gone down so had the GFV, so it would have cost me more per month to switch to the lower rate!!! I forget the exact figures but it wasn't worth worrying about come the end of the term.

My salesman stated that if the rates were to change or the contributions for a new car purchase change before collecting my car as I ordered it 6 months early. I would automatically qualify and be notified if it would work out cheaper, or they would keep my deal the exact same and honour the current agreement if the prices rised.

They proactively offered me this but had nothing in writing.

My salesman stated that if the rates were to change or the contributions for a new car purchase change before collecting my car as I ordered it 6 months early. I would automatically qualify and be notified if it would work out cheaper, or they would keep my deal the exact same and honour the current agreement if the prices rised.

They proactively offered me this but had nothing in writing.

I asked them to look at this for me as I ordered six months in advance but as the interest rates had gone up it was better to stay on the deal agreed.

Also any equity gap is honoured although they are absolutely killing the trades ins at the moment - Normal rule of thumb has been you lose £250 per month but currently they are deducting £500 per month (not sustainable) - I spoke to my dealer and apparently they now use British Car Auctions trade in prices - Not happy purchased the car brand new from them and ordered another and trading the 2 year old car in (didn't buy or plan to sell at Auction and neither will they) - Glad they are at least honouring the gap in September as I would be looking at finding another £800 on top of what I expected