1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi drl headlights fitting service?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Iadejusto, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Iadejusto

Iadejusto Member

Hi, I'm new to this website and I have to say I've found it very helpful so far.
    i have one question.
    i have just purchased these headlights from eBay, AUDI A4 05-08 B7 BLACK LED DRL DAYLIGHT RUNNING LIGHTS DEVIL EYE HEADLIGHTS | eBay

They are the AUDI A4 05-08 DRL BLACK HEADLIGHTS from 2xcite, just in case you cannot open te link.
    The problem I have is that I have no idea where I can get them fitted?
    i live in Peterborough, but I am willing to travel to get these fitted.

can anyone suggest a place for me to get these fitted?

thank you

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Oddie

Oddie Member

I have just bought some DRL headlights myself. Fitting them shouldn't be too difficult. The bumper needs to come off which requires some screwdrivers and a socket set but if you have the relevant tools then it should be straight forward to take off. Once the bumper comes off the headlights are only held in by 3 screws, remove the headlights and plug the new ones in. The new headlights are completely plug and play so no additional wiring required. I am fitting mine this weekend weather permitting.

There is a guide on here at the top of the B7 section on how to remove the bumper and headlights

4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. User NHN should be able to fit these for you, just drop him a pm. Any pics of your car? hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Iadejusto likes this.
  5. Iadejusto

Iadejusto Member

Hi thanks for your reply.
    I would be tempted to follow the guide, but unfortunately I'm the sort of person that doesn't know how to do any sort of DIY whatsoever. So I would really need to get someone else to fit them.
    Did you also get yours from 2xcite?

6. Iadejusto

Iadejusto Member

p

thanks for replying. I will drop him a message, but how do I search for users?
    yes I will take some pictures of the car also

7. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

If you go to the search box just below where you log in on the right hand side of the forum page, type in what you looking for and hit enter:) x

8. Iadejusto

Iadejusto Member

Thanks I've sent him the message, just gotta wait for the reply now. Do you know where he's based by any chance?

9. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

Nigel (NHN) will travel to jobs. Im not sure of his exact location. If you sent him a pm he will get back to you. :) x

10. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

On it :)