Not open for further replies.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Now in its 12th year, Audi Driver International provides a great day out for all Audi owners and enthusiasts, at the famous Castle Combe race circuit near Chippenham in Wiltshire.

Taken from the site:-

As well as fast-lapping sessions on the circuit throughout the day, there are demo drives and parade laps, and the paddock area provides many additional attractions including trade stands and displays, a Show ’n’ Shine and Concours, club line-ups and displays, a technical forum, car sales and autojumble area.

For those who want to make a whole day of it, the event continues into the evening at the Hilton Hotel in Swindon, with a reception, gala dinner and presentation of the Annual Audi Driver Awards, followed by a disco and bar.

Further details of all the individual attractions can be found on this website, or contact us on 01525 750 500 during office hours, or e-mail adi@autometrix.co.uk

Spectators are welcome at Castle Combe during the day. The gates are open to the public from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm and admission costs just £10 per adult (children free of charge) Sorry but, for safety reasons, no pets are allowed.

Audi Driver International is organised by Audi Driver magazine AutoMetrix Publications, publishers of Audi Driver magazine

Audi Driver International

Clubstand passes are free, but there is an entry charge of £10 per adult (children under 16 are free of charge).

Audi Driver International 2014
Saturday October 11
Castle Combe circuit,
nr Chippenham, Wilts

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daz audi S3 and G_Shail
Username/name: Cuppa
Car: S5 Coupe B8 4.2 V8 (Supercharged)

Will be there with A5OC, but will make sure I come over to say hi.

Reactions: Av4nt and jojo
You taking your s5 round the track ? Bet it shifts !!

It's a pretty good event Andy, Audi usually bring their latest tech and give free rides in an R8.

I went last year, it was a good day out apart from the rain...
I had my first ever track outing :)
How do you blag a free ride in an R8??? :) :) :)

I went last year, it was a good day out apart from the rain...
I had my first ever track outing :)
How do you blag a free ride in an R8??? :) :) :)

They had a list going at the Audi stand, just ask them. They were doing rides in the RS6 too I think. Only a few laps.

There are a few things for sale by the manufacturers who attend, not like loads of stalls that you sometimes get (though thinking about it, those kind of car-boot style sales are usually reserved for things like classic Mini days)

Yeah I've never been to any of these days I'm gunna go to this one tho , hopes it's good

I'd love to attend this, and get some track time as well if possible. Do ASN have a stand usually?

Yeh only down the road from me I think I'll go check it out they sell anything there ? You take your car on the track ??

Na, been passenger a few times though.

Best was in a EVO 9 MR FQ 360 driven by an ex rally driver .

They sell bits and bobs, I think Miltek are there.

Yeah I think I'm going to go isit worth going there in the morning ? Does it get busy ?

It's not Action day busy and Japfest last weekend just gone is in danger of being a victim of its own success. Just trying to get there can see jams of 3 hrs.

Heads up for the VW Audi Track Day at Castle Combe tomorrow.

Reactions: G_Shail and jojo
Was really good I went for the morning not a bad turn shame ASN don't have a club meet there :(

Reactions: A5-MOE
As this is my most local show put me down for it.

Reactions: Sandra
Can u put me down for going please

Reactions: Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.