Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Major UK Events' started by jojo, Aug 10, 2009.
You're the boss, shall we brave it? Do we have a wind proof gazebo?
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
i think leave it mate, at least you will have a chance to enjoy the show for a change. there will be other places to eat wont there? unlike AITP
What do the masses feel about it?
Shall we just scrap it? No point if it's raining.
Thats gonna be a real bummer if its raining. Not much point in cleaning the car the night before as it will be bogging by the time we get there Wouldn't worry about the bbq Mark...we'll get Dominos to deliver LOL
yea i wouldn worry about the bbq guys, just enjoy yourselves witout worrying about lighting the bbq like AITP lol
Ok guys, scrapped it is....
You want the Gazeebo anyway? Or we just gonna wing it?
Joe, we need a space mid display for a "visitor" to the stand, so i am thinking A4's one side in rows of 5 ish and a 3 car gap ish with A3's tother??
What you recon?
hopefully i will see more of you guys and girls by your cars this year,
Last years weather was superb but this year it looks like coats are the order of the day
Sounds good mate, hope there's enough room for all of us lol.
1. JoJo - Joe - Black BlingBling Audi S3 (8L) *
2. Byzan A4 - Mark - Purple A4 Turbo Monster (B5) *
3. PurplePrincess - Stacie - Merlin Purple A3 Quatty (8L) *
4. Voorhees - Jason - Black Audi S3 (8L) - Revo'd(The 'best' he claims) *
5. scott1andrews - Scott - Ibis White Audi A3 (8P) *
6. DriveByShooters - Calvin - Silver Air ridin' slammed A4 (B5)family car. *
7. tufftybloke - Paul - Silver Audi S3 (8L) *
8. dickyS3 - Rich - A4 (B7) *
9. CMD - Colin - Silver A4 (B6?) *
10. jcs356 - Jason - Noggy Blue Audi S3 (8L) *
11. Staz - Leon - Sprint Blue S3 (8P) *
12. DTM1 - Richard + Family - Silver B7 A4 DTM *
13. Missviper - Maaariaaaaaaaa - Yellow A3 (8P) *
14. SmoothAssault - Matt - Silver A4 QuattroSport S-Line*
15. S4twiggy - Grant - Noggy blue S4 (B5) *
16. h5djr - Dave R - Silver A3 Sportsback (8P) *
17. mac1403 - Martyn - Sprint Blue S3 (8P) *
18. ultramodz - Matt - Phantom Black A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
19. jm-baker - James - Silver S3 (8L) *
20. warrencox - Warren - Dolphin Grey S3(8P) *
21. madluke - Luke? - A3 TDI S-Line (8P) *
22. markyR - Mark - Silver A3 1.8T(8L)
23. aragorn - Kev - Ming Blue 1.8T A4 Avant(B5) *
24. LiveWire - Dan - Ming Blue S3 (8L) *
25. Az - Arron - Misano Red S3 (8L)
26. pns2007 - Neil - Brilliant Red A4 1.8T (160) S-Line Executive
27. Xmay4444 - Tola - Akoya Silver 1.8T quattrp S-Line(B6?) *
28. The911SC - Jon - Phantom Black Audi S5 - *
29. Eyeball Paul - Paul - Imola Yellow S3 (8L)
30. docurley - David - B6 Rat A4 *
31. audi18tdan - Dan - Ming Blue A3 1.8T(8L)
32. S3 Nattie - Nathan - Noggy Blue S3 (8L) *
33. rasA4 - Ras - A4 B5 2.4 *
34. s3 Hoggy - Matt - Ming Blue S3(8L) *
35. Dansmith - Dan - 03' Noggy Blue S3(8L) - *
36. JayMc - Jay - Silver S3(8L) *
37. turbonutta - Dan - Blue S3 (8L) *
38. FactionOne - Rob(Admin) - Staff car B6 VW Passat Wagon? *
39. Ming Blue - Helen - Ming Blue A3(8L) *
40. Steves38l - Steve - 99' Ming Blue S3(8L) *
41. S3 Paul - Paul - Noggy Blue S3(8L) *
42. garethmk1 - Gareth & Nadine - Imola Yellow S3(8L) *
43. kitpayne - Kristion - Ming Blue S3(8L) *
44. kitpayne's friend - Simon - Black A6 3.0TDI quattro *
45. Codestud - Eddie - Red Audi A4 Avant (B7) S-Line
46. benskin07 - Ashley - Lava Grey A3(8P) *
47. olds kool - Kev - A4 1.8tqs(B5)
48. s4matt - Matt - Silver S4 Convertible(B6)
49. The Doctor - Paul - Silver S3(8L)
50. Friend of garethmk1 - Rhodri - Black S3(8L)
* = Confirmed Attendance
Please PM me to add your name to the list, DO NOT add on yourself there.
The numbers for AS.net is coming along nicely guys, please don't be shy and send me a PM(username/first name/car model & colour) for a parking space, the more the merrier, as I apparently have unlimited spaces.
are we having nametags Jojo
Are you supplying them Jase?
why dont we just put up the laminate form we had for AITP in the dash?
Nametags might be a good idea yeah!
You're still spelling Combe wrong Joe
sounds good....if I had one
I know a few are doing exactly that
Right, the weather is looking more promising for the Sat, so as long as the Gazebo will keep the BBQ dry we will bring it for members to cook onto if they wish . Will aaatemp to light it for around 12 -1 ish for lunch time. Is that cool with you lot?
Well, I made use of today's dry weather by giving my S3 a clean, came out pretty shiney by my standards actually.
Bring on Saturday!!
There are loads of taps in the paddock at Combe so water isn't a problem if anyone is planning to wash their car their (I may well do).
I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. I aim to meet up at one of the planned meeting points. This is my first "festival" so hope its a good one. Is there anything I need to bring? Any tips would be great
Meat for the BBQ if you fancy it !! Otherwise yourself and your enthusiasm will be fine
Looking forward to seeing it Joe, you never let us down lol!
Its going to be raining down my neck of the woods tomorrow so think I may need to wash it at the track also. Going to pack a watering can to rinse it down lol.
I cant believe there will be 50 cars! Thats the best turnout ever...
See you all Sat at the pub car park!
Anybody going from SE London want to link up or any on route to the M4?
Ras A4 should be coming from your way for definate Dave!
Meet at 8am???!! OMG!...
I'm sure you and dicky can make 0830, I'll even wait for you.
Come on Jon, I'm sure you can do it!
You can leave later than me and catch up with that lovely S5!
Don't forget you will also need to get up an hour earlier to wash it...
Jo, i wouldnt bet on dicky making it for 8am ,lol
We doing this BBQ or what? I dont mind bringing it as the weather looks to be better than expected at first.Maybe spark it up at 12 ish and you lot can cook your shrimps on the barbie.... No?
Jo need to sort out how we parking when we get there, will explain via PM
Cheers Joe, I plan to leave around 6:30 so should be there by 8.
Perhaps you can have a nice hot cup of coffee ready for me?
What you trying to say Mark? LOL!
I'l be there nice and early - honest!
Yeah bring the BBQ mate, the weather should be ok tomorrow I reckon.
will do, anyone fancying some grub, bring yourself what you facy and cook away.
Woohoo I hope my oil pressure holds out...
Dicky a bunch of us welshies are meeting at Magor services to traverse the Bridge en route to the Combe. Around 7.30 ish should do it.
I know some of the other guys, CMD, S4Twiggy Etc are meeting further up the M4, there are rumours that Faction One "may" even make it in the AM....
If I can make it for 7:30, i'l see you at the services. If i'm not there, don't wait as i'm not sure what problems I'm gonna get in the morning.
so leaving the car park at 8.30 sounds better. We'll aim for 8.15 ish as I maybe hanging around for Martin to turn up..!.
Not sure how to wash the car, I usually change before they need cleaning!...
A couple of Coffes in exchange for a carwash perhaps?
Aha- its raining.. does that count as washing the car?
My brother is bringing a portable washer with him lol !
Yeah weather report says rain but fingers crossed.
I'm heading down from North London so hopefully I'll wake up at 5am with enough energy to get to the meeting point in time!
Looking forward to it - did a few final tweaks to the car for the show, though a few other parts I have ordered haven't arrived yet which is a shame as I'd like to have had them on the car in time.
Anyway - see you all bright and early!
Driving down tonight, booked into a country club for tonight and tomorrow night.
Health Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam room, Jacuzzi and Indoor swimming pool.
Breakfast included all for £60 a night!...REEEEEESULT!
See you at the cross hands doodar place!
Didn't sell her the Calv? LOL
Was tempted mate but no one would give me the asking price! Lol