Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

jojo....

7.30am at Strensham wow.. that means i would have to get out of bed at 4.30am at the latest.. lol lol

ooohh geezzz.. you guys best be buying the red bull while were there. haha!

guys can you PM your numbers again.. so i can ring you when i only wake up at 7am to say im going to be a bit late lol (jk)

Richy, if you can make it at 7.30, I WILL buy you a redbull! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You still on your phone number from GTI international?

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have some ASnet stikies they can take along? Would be nice if we all (or at least most) of us had them in the cars?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been promised loads of stickers on the day...

Also we should be getting a banner sorted...

Should be good!

yeah i am dude..

yeah ill be down there no problem.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

picking up my new toy on wednesday 5th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif as a project before next years show season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo....

7.30am at Strensham wow.. that means i would have to get out of bed at 4.30am at the latest.. lol lol

ooohh geezzz.. you guys best be buying the red bull while were there. haha!

guys can you PM your numbers again.. so i can ring you when i only wake up at 7am to say im going to be a bit late lol (jk)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be getting up at about that time as well!

So I need plenty of Red Bull!

Would you like my Mobile number as well?

Well...................... Looks like I'll be coming!!

Final negotiations are 'almost' concluded......... look forward to meeting one and all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not to sure yet gents............I'm not planning on a super early start (I 'need' my beauty sleep), where are you meeting on the M5?

I've still got 'most' of my hair!!! But my brother in law, who will be coming with me, pretty much fits the bold, grey haired description...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This may have been answered already, bu do we need any sort of exhibitors pass to stop us from being herded into the car park when we arrive?.

[ QUOTE ]
This may have been answered already, bu do we need any sort of exhibitors pass to stop us from being herded into the car park when we arrive?.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I had a tag that was hung from the rear view mirror last year to get into the traders/stands section.

So, for those of you who are not going on the track, what time are you aiming to arrive?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been sent 25 of those things that we need to put on our rear view mirrors...

I will waiit till it gets a bit closer then I will arrange for us to meet somewhere near castle coombe on the day to dish them out.

We also need to decide how we are going to display/layout the cars i.e All A3's together, A4's together etc...

Anyone got any suggestions?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been sent 25 of those things that we need to put on our rear view mirrors...

I will waiit till it gets a bit closer then I will arrange for us to meet somewhere near castle coombe on the day to dish them out.

We also need to decide how we are going to display/layout the cars i.e All A3's together, A4's together etc...

Anyone got any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah we will have to arange a meeting point near the area. If the show opens at 9.00 to the public. Then we want to be there at about 8-9 then?

The grouping of the seperate cars sounds a good idea to me.

How about all the S's together, all the A's together?

Or perhaps better still mix them all up so people walking around wont be "bored" looking at groups of the same car...

Just a thought...

Oh and Mark yes we would all meet up 1 hour before or something and drive to the stand area together, then we can organise how to park the cars... I like the curve idea Richy...

not on a major curve but just makes the group not look like its parked up and dumped there..

use the idea when we have a stand at alot of the shows throughout the year. and tends to work a treat.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

putting the cars in groups a3,a4 is boring no offence.. mix it up... be creative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (if thats possible with lining cars up lol )

[ QUOTE ]
not on a major curve but just makes the group not look like its parked up and dumped there..

use the idea when we have a stand at alot of the shows throughout the year. and tends to work a treat.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

putting the cars in groups a3,a4 is boring no offence.. mix it up... be creative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (if thats possible with lining cars up lol )

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you are saying and it does sound good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Hey Richy perhaps you should be in charge of organising the stand layout?

How about in order of speed. Black cars first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just make sure I'm not next to Markb, he'll make my S3 look crap lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your car is lovely anyway matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't worry.

Can I be next to jojo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Think the shape of the layout is going to be dictated by the layout of the area. Where is the stand exactly ?

Chris.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe if we post up pic's of our cars this might help where what should go where.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I'll start things off:

Markb Audi A3 1.8 T

markbfinishedexterior01.jpg

Here is mine, though it will be lowered this coming friday, so I will post an updated pic, may dump the in-pro chrome mirrors for Original black ones aswell.... any opinions?

27656-1525500c1.jpg

Not to sure on how to do pics...........

[image]http://img288.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img3153a0gm.jpg[/image]

see if that works!