1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Drive Select (ADS) 1BL Ride Height

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Jamie-S, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Jamie-S

Jamie-S Member

[Oct 27, 2013]
    Can anyone confirm the ride height for a A4 with ADS?

Apparently its the same as the sport suspension which is 20mm lower than standard suspension, is this true?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

[Oct 27, 2013]
    Not speaking from experience but my understanding is that the standard 'sport' springs as fitted to the S Line models and ADS suspension both sit 20m lower than SE suspension. Only the optional S Line springs give you -30mm...
  4. Jamie-S

Jamie-S Member

[Oct 27, 2013]
    Yeah that's what I've read but nothing concrete, I will ask at Audi if I go there.

Reason I want to know is, if I buy a set of springs (eibach pro kit) that lower the standard suspension by 35mm, if you have ADS like me and 'if' it's true ADS models are 20mm lower than standard already your paying £200+- for a 15mm drop.

I've noticed eibach do a Sportline kit which give a bigger drop but I can't find any anywhere that fit the 3.0 TDi Quattro.....
  5. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

[Oct 28, 2013]
    I can completely relate to your post... I toyed with the idea of springs but as we already have the S Line springs (-30mm) it works out to be a lot of money for negligible difference.

keep us posted as to what you find out :)
  6. Jamie-S

Jamie-S Member

[Nov 16, 2013]
    Asked around about the drop...

Basically all drop figures are given from standard suspension

So a 30mm aftermarlet spring kit would make no difference on s line suspension, a 10mm difference on sport (+audi drive select) and ovbiously 30mm on standard.

Hope that clears it up