Audi Dealer Meet

Tay

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Sandra is proposing organising some little main dealer meets for us in the north west, as a chance for us to get together, admire each others cars, and hopefully get a chance to have a look and some of the newer models in more detail.

I'm pretty local to Warrington Audi at the moment, but we could look at having some mini meets at any other places around the NW from Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool, Manchester, Lancaster etc.

If we were to go ahead and look at organising this would you be interested? And would people prefer weekends or evenings as two possible times?

Reactions: SNAKESASS and Sandra
used to be meets at awesome gti regularly, i wouldnt count on there being any now the weather is closing in.

Did anyone else get VIP invites to bolton audi? that wouldve been a good chance to meet. it was last week tho so i dunno wat im chattin tbh

Why would you want to meet at a main dealers. God forbid I have to go to the dealers I try to get in and out as quickly as possible. (Usually with a pocket full of free biscuits)

What do you all do, Stand around in Audi jackets and caps pointing a new cars? Browse the Audi Apparel? Am I missing something

My God I'm turning cynical!

Reactions: Carlisle v6 tdi, S3-Iain and superkarl
Why would you want to meet at a main dealers. God forbid I have to go to the dealers I try to get in and out as quickly as possible. (Usually with a pocket full of free biscuits)

What do you all do, Stand around in Audi jackets and caps pointing a new cars? Browse the Audi Apparel? Am I missing something

My God I'm turning cynical!

It's a good common place to meet up, maybe everyone could drive somewhere after meeting up :)

Last meet i went to was at The Game Bird on the east lancs. Was only a small one for a few of us that used to meet at awesome gti.
Its not a bad location tbh, fairly central in the northwest.

I wont be attending any until my cars has an engine in it.

I am in Wigan, does not have be Audi Dealer, a more central venue would probably more suitable to where people live, take off on a decent drive, Lakes, North Yorkie Dales, fun days out with a nice brekky En Route, would have to be a weekend for me though, some nice roads up there. ;)

I used to run a club in manchester called Dub Youth Klub with a few friends, now run one called Lower Legions, will be hosting meets again soon, would be great to meet some new audi owners

I'd be up for a meet, based right near Cheshire Oaks but regularly go over to Liverpool and upto Manchester, so i'm pretty easy on location.

If any meets are happening count me in!

Guys, give me the name of a audi dealership and i will organise a meet for you all. :) x

Cheshire oaks, Liverpool, Manchester, or Stockport would be best. Could head up to Stoke as it's not a million miles away.

Ok i will have a look see what i can arrange. :) x

North West remember

Stoke is not in the North West, its in the West Midlands and there is already a meet being organised there, talked about for a while now

North West remember

Stoke is not in the North West, its in the West Midlands and there is already a meet being organised there, talked about for a while now

Haha I thought it was a bit far. Cheshire Oaks is deffo NW and has very easy access to North Wales which offers some great roads for driving.