1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Customer Services Phone Number.

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by steeve, Jan 10, 2014.

1. steeve

steeve Active Member

[Jan 10, 2014]
    It's a pig to find and they don't seem to publish it, but if you want to contact them then you can use the following number and mail address.

0800 699888

customer.services@audi.co.uk

Steve.......................
    cuke2u likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

[Jan 10, 2014]
    Used Audi customer service once for a complaint I had with a dealer! used the email contact on the website? Really impressed with their response of a phone call which asked if the complained about dealer had responded to me with an apology and revised new car quote.

dead impressed with their service all within 24 hours.
  4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Jan 10, 2014]
    I am still waiting for a reply to the letter I sent to Andre Konsbruck - Managing Director of Audi UK on 4 November 2013 and the email I sent to Audi Customer Services on 19 November 2013.

They are good at phoning dealers and getting them to deal with something but not so good it seems at answering their own problems.
  5. leof

leof New Member

[Jan 10, 2014]
    Still waiting for a reply to 2 emails I sent to them in May last year, I rang them eventually and still didn't get a proper answer? I only wanted to know where to place axle stands.