1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi customer service

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by raiman, Jan 17, 2013.

1. raiman

raiman New Member

[Jan 17, 2013]
    Afternoon all

Just wanted to say how impressed i was with Audi Leicester and the customer service i recieved from them. Only in for some small work for the washer jets not retracting and a fault with the auto-assist brake but the service and professionalism from the start to finish was excellent.

I've always been a mercedes man (hiss) but compared to their aftersales Audi is heads and shoulders above them!

Just seen a lot of posts giving dealers a rough review (probably righly so) but felt i needed to share my good experience with everyone!
    TonyH38 likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 20, 2014]

3. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

[Jan 17, 2013]
  4. Tankman

Tankman Member

[Feb 22, 2013]
    +1 for Audi Leicester. Top service.
  5. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Lead boot

[Feb 24, 2013]
    Reading is good
  6. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Feb 24, 2013]
    aside from one really snooty receptionist about 5 years ago (at an Audi dealership that I no longer frequent), I've had nothing but fantastic service from the other Audi dealerships that I've dealt with: Canary Wharf and Walton.

Even when I was bringing in my 12 year old, obviously modified A4, they still treated me like I was arriving in a brand new RS7.... which, to be fair ought to have been the case since I was maintaining it no expenses spared, so probably spending more on servicing than most RS7 owners :)
  7. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

[Feb 25, 2013]
    Will let you know how i get on with them. I have the car booked in for its 1st service and oil change on 19th March at Aberdeen Audi.
  8. ScottishS3

ScottishS3 Well-Known Member

[Feb 25, 2013]
    Highland Audi in Inverness are good.
  9. Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog New Member

[Feb 25, 2013]
    I bought my car from East Kent Audi. I had a water ingress issue that caused electrical faults and the ECU to be replaced. It was not covered by warranty but they collected the car from London, diagnosed the problem and replaced the carpet and the ECU free of charge as a good will gesture. They have offered excellent service so far. I live in London and went to East Kent to look at my car and thought i would buy it there and get it serviced etc in London. But the customer service has been so good there i would be tempted to head back there for my services. I think they deserve my hard earned cash. Very pleasant surprise knowing dealerships in general.
  10. Zafi

Zafi Active Member

[Feb 25, 2013]
    Harrogate Audi are sh1te.

They tried to charge me £70 to replace the 4 screws that fell out the cover under the engine. They fell out after they serviced it! Fortunately I had some cable ties in the car so managed to crawl under it on the hard shoulder of the A1 to stop it flapping and scraping on the road. When I took it back they wanted to charge me!!!!!
  11. innercry

innercry innercry

[Feb 26, 2013]
    I have had mixed customer service with Audi Leicester. Raised a number of minor issues with them via email and I never received a response from the sales rep I had been dealing with during the purchase process. Took me emailing the service manager to get a response and that was a little bit tardy as well. However, I am now booked in so I'm hoping that the actual issues with the car will be resolved without any arguments!
  12. raiman

raiman New Member

[Feb 26, 2013]
    seems its a bit hit and miss even within the same dealerships which is a shame. Innercry i had the same problem as you with the email contacts but they were pretty quick getting back in touch over the phone whenever a message was left with the receptionists. Bit of a shame they cant get consistent level of high service for everyone considering their involvement in customer service via social media and feedback.

I initially brought my car which was my first audi from stoke audi, they were very helpful