Audi courtesy cars.

RonstarS3

Reaction score
Does anyone else think Audi's waiting time for a courtesy car is a joke. 3 weeks I was told I had to wait for a car. I'd bought my S3 2 weeks prior had loads of problems with it. Anyone else had similar drama's?????????????:no:

That, and at least near me they've changed T&Cs so the excess is near £1000 I think now, but you can pay to lower it. They seem to think they are Budget rentacar now.

Depends which dealership I guess. Bedford Audi need about a week.

Also the last time I went I booked my car in 3 weeks in advance then a week before I phone to ask for a car only to be told they don't provide them on Saturdays. I said I could only do it on Saturdays and I didn't really want to sit around for a few hours and they sorted one out for me no problems! :icon_thumright:

I waited for a week for mine at Stafford Audi. In fact I have it today!

Listers VW in Nuneaton sorted me one out in three days, I wanted a mk6 Golf GT TDI but ended up with a Golf Plus, was still nice to drive, loads of headroom and the new white dashlights and display are quite flash. They were also a lot cheaper than either the local VW Authorised Pocket Raiders or Listers in Coventry, even left half a bottle of unused oil for me in the boot. :)