1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi courtesy cars.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by RonstarS3, Aug 17, 2009.

1. RonstarS3

RonstarS3 Member

[Aug 17, 2009]
    Does anyone else think Audi's waiting time for a courtesy car is a joke. 3 weeks I was told I had to wait for a car. I'd bought my S3 2 weeks prior had loads of problems with it. Anyone else had similar drama's?????????????:no:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

[Aug 17, 2009]
    That, and at least near me they've changed T&Cs so the excess is near £1000 I think now, but you can pay to lower it. They seem to think they are Budget rentacar now.
  4. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Aug 17, 2009]
    Depends which dealership I guess. Bedford Audi need about a week.

Also the last time I went I booked my car in 3 weeks in advance then a week before I phone to ask for a car only to be told they don't provide them on Saturdays. I said I could only do it on Saturdays and I didn't really want to sit around for a few hours and they sorted one out for me no problems! :icon_thumright:
  5. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

[Aug 17, 2009]
    As Leon says it's dealership and workload dependent. I waited about 4 days IIRC.
  6. pjmspeedy

pjmspeedy Dude, what's mine say ?

[Aug 17, 2009]
    I waited for a week for mine at Stafford Audi. In fact I have it today!
  7. unkle

unkle Beer God

[Aug 25, 2009]
    Listers VW in Nuneaton sorted me one out in three days, I wanted a mk6 Golf GT TDI but ended up with a Golf Plus, was still nice to drive, loads of headroom and the new white dashlights and display are quite flash. They were also a lot cheaper than either the local VW Authorised Pocket Raiders or Listers in Coventry, even left half a bottle of unused oil for me in the boot. :)