Audi Concert with CD HU

Masterm8fo

Warmonger
Reaction score
anyone know where i can buy one and the cost ??
have icelink which has made my CD Changer redundent and would still like option of CD in the car
just been browsing ebay to no avail

i cant remember now. mine was the symphany2 remember... the double din one.. audi wanted about £300+, english ebay was £200-£250 ish as and when they came available... i think mine was about £120ish inc postage from germany.

MasterMofo, i want to do the same thing. A nearly brand new concert 2 came up on ebay.co.uk a few weeks back but ended up selling for £150+. That the only one I've seen so far.

yeah that is a little bit much considering I dont feel I will be using it that much now I have Icelink
Just think it would be nice to have all corners covered and hate having the bootchanger sitting there and not working - other option is the 2-into-1 DIN converter which itself is an extortionate 75quid! Plus have learnt cannot get OEM switches so am not eager on that path

think holding out for cheap Concert/Symphony unit with CD will be best option then
perhaps someone on here who is upgrading will take pity... typical audi charging 300 for a new one in what is a low spec bog standard HU

If you sell your Concert I and CD changer seperately on ebay you'll get over £200 for them so more than enough to cover a Concert II.

Have any of you guys fitted the ice link into the glove box. I am interested in know just how easy it is to control the ice link through the stereo.

Also I believe you can buy a cd changer that will play MP3s? will I have to also change my head unit to an aftermarket one?