Audi Complete is it worth it?

Jemfrench

Reaction score
Hello all,
This week I'm going and collect my new A3 Sportback Black Ed. I've been offered Audi Complete for £36 pm Which includes the following:-
Audi Complete takes care of all service and maintenance costs for the first three years of ownership in exchange for a one-off fee or fixed monthly payments
Also includes a five-year/90,000 mile warranty and first MOT
Transferrable between owners and ensures a full Audi service history.
Also includes Tyres for 3 years.

Full details are located here:- Audi Complete in detail < Audi Complete < Owners area < Audi UK

What does everybody think bargain or rip off?

Hope you can help

J

Sounds ok, whats the one off sum/ final overall payment?

Any-thoughts anybody?

Depends how many miles you do and in turn how often the car will need servicing. We had our new car in April 2010 and it says it doesn't need a service for another year which in that case it wouldn't of paid for us at £36m....

Plus the 5 year warranty is only if the finance term is more than 36 months...

Last edited:
I'm going to be doing 13000 miles per year. Long life service is every 15000. I'm collecting the car on Wednesday. I doubt I'll go for it to be honest. Although is peace of mind worth £36 PM?

I'm going to be doing 13000 miles per year. Long life service is every 15000. I'm collecting the car on Wednesday. I doubt I'll go for it to be honest. Although is peace of mind worth £36 PM?

No, as it's got 3 years of warranty and you will be paying £432 a year for servicing. It won't cost that a year for servicing even including tyres....

Longlife serivice is 19,000miles or 2 years, ask about the MOT protection instead, obviously any problems within the first 3 years will be dealt with via warranty, if your only doing 13,000 miles a year, over the 5 years you will only need about 3 services, those services wont cost over £2,100 which is what i would cost you if you paid £36pm mate

I went through this dilemma a few years ago. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but put £36 a month in a savings account. Use this money to pay for all servicing etc, I think you'll have quite a few quid left in the savings account at the end. Or think of it another way, would Audi be doing it if they were'nt making on the deal?

How does this compare to warranty direct.com ? :think:

If you tick the box when you order a 4 yr warranty is about £250 I think . Over 3 years at your mileage 2 services. £500 max, 4 tyres maybe £500. Why pay £36 a month.