Audi community research project

audiresearch

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For a school project we want to gather some data about the Audi community on this particular forum. We formulated 17 questions so it shouldn't take longer then a couple of minutes.

All data remains anonymus and if you want to skip a particular question that's fine. You would help us out enormously if some of you want to answer our questions.

Thnx in advance

What's your gender?

How old are you?

How long have you been a member of the community?

Why did you decide to start posting?

Did you visit the site regularly before you started posting?

Did you get your first audi before or after you first visited this site?

If after: Did this site, in particular the forum, influence your decision to buy an audi?

Are you satisfied with the brand?

For how long have you been buying Audi?

How often do you post something?

Are you personally/emotionally attached to the brand?

How do you feel towards other members of this forum community?

How many different Audi’s have been in your possession?

Do the people who are close to you, own an audi?

Are you proud of the brand?

What makes Audi stand out to you?

Do you compare Audi to other car brands?

Does a negative opinion from someone about Audi influence your view of Audi?

Welcome to the forum.
Not sure what you are trying to achieve with the survey, is it;

I/we are sociopathic, I/we are sociopathic with an Audi, I/we are sociopathic with an Audi and don't like each other, I/we are sociopathic with an Audi and need Audi-Sport.Net to interact with others because we have no real friends.

Read about Joseph Gibbons.
He posed the 17 questions that the medical profession use to determine whether somebody is a sociopath.

I bought an Audi because I liked it more than a Lada. I joined ASN to find out more about it and to share any knowledge I gained about my one.

Reactions: Dado and Sandra
Thank you for your reply, the purpose of the survey is to find out more about how brand communities work and furthermore how they influence brand loyalty. This forum seems to be an excellent example of one of those communities so we started our research here.

Doesn't look very professional if you have spelling mistakes and use txt speak in your opening paragraph!

Also, how do we submit our answers anonymously?

You can send them as a pm, but mostly I ment that your forum name and such are not used in the report and that we do not require a rl name.

Spelling mistakes can always happen ;)

You can send them as a pm, but mostly I ment that your forum name and such are not used in the report and that we do not require a rl name.

Spelling mistakes can always happen ;)
@audiresearch - Which school do you represent, and what is your role there? i.e., are you a pupil, a teacher, administrator?

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Apologies for our late reply and thank you everyone who replied.

We are two seventeen year old students from the Netherlands who are doing a high school research project about brand communities. So we are pupils ,the school we represent is the Christelijk Lyceum Zeist. We both love cars and thought that this would be a great forum to ask Audi users about their usage of this forum and their effects of this site to their buying behaviour of Audi. The enquête is the practical part of our research which we will combine with our theortical research.

We would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes of your time to answer our questions. It would help us enormously. It would be sufficient enough to just answer with yes or no, or give a short explanation. If someone wants more information about us or the project just ask.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: jdp1962