1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Classic Red Pearl - Any Pictures

Yaks Apr 11, 2010

1. Yaks

Yaks Member

Hi guys,

Considering getting myself an S3 to replace the R32, and trying to decide on colour.

I've spotted that you can get the Audi exclusive colours on any model - loving the look of Classic Red Pearl - found one set of picture of a TT-RS, but would like to see more pictures ( and ideally on an A3/S3 )

Anyone know of any piccies ?

The one I found is http://www.audiblog.nl/?p=30284

Do you think this would look good on an S3 - any photoshop guys able to quickly knock up a demo ?

Thanks

Yaks

2. The Maestro

The Maestro S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE

Are you sure you wanted that shade of (poohie-red) red? Sure you didn't mean Misano Red?

3. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

4. Yaks

Yaks Member

Yep, that's the one I'm thinking of - don't like bright reds, looking for something deeper, but this one might be slightly too brownish

5. The Maestro

The Maestro S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE

Lol, that's why I did a double-take when I clicked on your link to pooh-red - it's brown! Just a personal opinion but think about it: that car will look brown, BROWN, in 90% of daylight and definitely dark brown at night!

Misano Red! Had a A4 3.0TDI Avant in it and I loved looking at it every day - it's also a 50/50 keep clean colour and looks good even at the end of a long motorway drive.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010