1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Chorus Problem

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by lox19, Sep 7, 2006.

1. lox19

lox19 Member

[Sep 7, 2006]
    Hi there guys and girls I have just got myself an s3 and have been having problems with the cd function of things. First of all when loading the cds they all load up and then when goes to one of the cd it has an error message on it. I looked up the problem and it said about cd scratch or somethimg. so i gave the cds a clean and it worked . Then a couple of days after the message came up again and basical spent the whole day trying to get it to play 1 cd and failed. I started messing around with some of the front controls and must of pressed two buttons at the same time and a message came up saying no tape.:wtf:
    I pressed the cd button again but came up again with the same no tape message. Basically I cant even get the cd cahanger open and cant even change the setting back to cd instead of tape.
    I dont know wether to get a head unit fitted or rectify this problem.

cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. millsyd

millsyd Member

[Sep 7, 2006]
    you could try a power reset, which is take the power away for 5mins then put it back on if not then its a laser job in your changer.
  4. lox19

lox19 Member

[Sep 8, 2006]
    Yeah I could try that , didnt thyink about it to be honest!

Ill give that a go first.
    Thanks