1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi centre wheel cap

Abb Apr 12, 2012

1. Abb

Abb Member

Have just purchased a set of VW Touareg wheels to go on my car, but need to replace the centre cap for Audi ones. Problem is, I cannot find Audi caps which go up to that size.

Current cap and size:

VW Touareg 03 -07 Wheel Center Hub Cap OEM 7L6 601 149B (VW 72) | eBay

Can anyone point me in the right direction?, trying to avoid just putting stickers on the existing caps.

2. Rastamouse

Rastamouse Welsh Audi Nut

Where did u get the wheels from? Love the tuareg wheels, wouldnt mind a set for mine

3. Abb

Abb Member

Got them from the bay, fully refurbed! Just waiting on the adapters/spacers and then a quick tyre change with my current speedlines and hey presto! Fingers crossed, as I have just read a thread and realised I may have made an error with purchasing FK adapters/spacers oppose to H&R! They going for an average of £600 depending on condition, 19x9 and ET60, so you have to add another £200 or so for the adapters/spacers. Cant wait to get them on!:jump:

4. Ryan_Hol

Ryan_Hol Member

what size adaptors u decide on? and what tyre size are u running, i've got 215/35/19 on my merc GL wheels but am undecided what size spacers to go for, i'm thinking 20mm all round, they're 19x8.5 and ET 56