Audi Bluetooth control unit compatability issues?

bugwhizz

Reaction score
Hi all, i am about to fit an RNSE for a friend and bluetooth at the same time, he has an i phone 4 and i need to know if i'm going to have any problems when he comes to pairing his phone with a Bluetooth module pt number 8P0 862 335 C?

Should i be looking for an M suffix onwards? instead of the "C"?? , i have a Q fitted to my own car with no problems

Any help on pt number suffix compatabilitys would be nice.

cheers
Graeme

Have a Version "S" and no problems on iPhone-4 - I guess that does not help :blink:

haha, not really but thanks for the input.
i would assume that the bluetooth connection that phones make would be unchanged from old so in theory it should work fine but i'm just guessing here.

Graeme

Last edited:
haha, not really but thanks for the input.
i would assume that the bluetooth connection that phones make would be unchanged from old so in theory it should work fine but i'm just guessing here.

Graeme

Should pair OK on BT - guess earlier versions of Audi BT software may not support other aspects like phonebook copying etc.

I'll check which part number mine is: the BT is identified as "Audi UHV 6421".

Definitely works with iPhone3, iPhone4, Nokia 6300, Nokia X3-02... only phone I have ever had a problem with is HTC Kaiser v1615 which worked perfectly in terms of voice and controls, but the phone-book wouldn't copy, so the CLID was non-existent.

Last edited: