1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi B6 Symphony double din head unit

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Olliecox, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Olliecox

Olliecox New Member

[Nov 7, 2012]
    Hello I have for sale my Audi Symphony double din head unit with built in 6cd changer and tape deck, item is fully working and was only removed due to fitting RNS-e, the only thing I do not have is the radio code but believe this can be obtained from any Audi dealer, the item can be seen working in my Audi if need be.
    i am open to offers on this unit as I don't know what they cost and taking into consideration not having the radio code anymore information please feel free to contact me either via this website or on my mobile,

ollie
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

[Nov 8, 2012]
    Hi Ollie, is there any chance you can go to local dealer for the code ? It would be more appealing to people buying a stereo that they can test as soon as they get it ! Where about's are you based ? I might be interested...
  4. Olliecox

Olliecox New Member

[Nov 11, 2012]
    Hi Adam, sorry for late reply, I will get in contact with Audi tmrw to see if I can get code from them, I have looked in all my manuals etc but can't find the code, I will post on here the outcome once I have spoken with Audi, I am based in Reigate Surrey, but can post item if requiredThanksOllie
  5. adamss24

[Nov 11, 2012]
    Not too far mate, based in N. London, can travel no problem ! Let me know the outcome...
  6. Olliecox

Olliecox New Member

[Nov 12, 2012]
    Adam, I have ordered the code, just waiting for them to come back to me with it, should hopefully be today! As soon as I have it I will let you knowOllie
  7. Olliecox

Olliecox New Member

[Nov 12, 2012]
    I can now say I have the code for this radio!!!So it's a symphony radio with codeOllie
  8. adamss24

[Nov 12, 2012]
    How much you're after ?
  9. Olliecox

Olliecox New Member

[Nov 13, 2012]
    AdamI am really not sure what the unit is worth, please feel free to make me an offer of what you think is fair and you are willing to pay, and if you want unit posted or would like to collect