1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi assist for me tonight!!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by OutLore, Jan 24, 2006.

1. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Engine management light has come on, waiting for Audi assist to turn up.

I can also hear what seems to be boost pressure escaping at low RPM, but no loss of boost throughout the rev range /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Not a happy chappie at the moment...... Will keep y'all posted.....

Rule1: NEVER, EVER, buy a car built on a friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Well, he has been and gone and found the following:

1) Air intake pipe was hanging off, with the retaining clip nicely moved out of the way further up the pipe. In his words: "I take it it's been in for some work recently then? Thats obviously been left off" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

2) EGR Valve is buggered and needs replacing.

So, it's back to the dealers again for me... called them already and told them to put the kettle on next week, lol.

At least it's still drivable.....

4. bacardi

bacardi Active Member

ok chaps, how do I sabbotage my car? I've got to get up at 4AM tomorrow to travel to Germany and am not too enthused........ which is the best part to unscrew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously though Spence, that's not good customer service at all, have you been onto Audi UK?

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore
    Team Vegas Yellow quattro Audi A3

[ QUOTE ]
    ok chaps, how do I sabbotage my car? I've got to get up at 4AM tomorrow to travel to Germany and am not too enthused........ which is the best part to unscrew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously though Spence, that's not good customer service at all, have you been onto Audi UK?

[/ QUOTE ]

The steering wheel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif