Audi Ash Tray Part no.

rdfcpete

Reaction score
Guys,

Can anyone please confirm the ETKA part number for the smaller ash tray on the left? It should have a small tapered bottom.

Thanks.

IMAG0288.jpg

I'll have 1 of those aswell Pete, will ask tomorrow.

I'll have 1 of those aswell Pete, will ask tomorrow.

Any luck Nige?

Called my local dealer today and without a part number, they are absolutely clueless despite describing enough for him to taste the ash tray down the phone... He wanted it to be tied to a particular vehicle but I've no idea which vehicle they originally came in...

A part no. will be invaluable. This will be a treasure hunt over when I finally get one!

I have 1 coming in tomorrow, but until its in my hand to look at, I wouldn't like to give out an incorrect part no.

I have 1 coming in tomorrow, but until its in my hand to look at, I wouldn't like to give out an incorrect part no.

How did you manage that?! :think: :arco:

Top work as usual. Look forward to being enlightened fella... :happy: They seem like gold dust.

- Thanks

You have to have at least 100 years experience of using etka lmao.

You have to have at least 100 years experience of using etka lmao.

:lmfao::eyebrows:
Quite looking forward to the arrival in truth, I'll shout back tomorrow if cool? Ciao.

Drawn a blank with this so far guys although Nigel has/is been doing some background investigative work.

Anyone else able to shed any light on it at all please?

Thanks.

The size of the further back cup holder hole is tiny, for me its pointless having anything in there as even the larger R8 version is tiny inside & that was to big for it aswell, shame as nice little unit, I'll keep checking.