1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi alarm and immobiliser.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Stuart_A3_Turbo, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Stuart_A3_Turbo

Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

[Nov 17, 2005]
    Further to my previous cutting out post, its almost certain that the audi alarm is at fault. Its constantly going off when trying to open the car, immobiliser is kicking in whenever it feels like it. Is there any way to disable the audi security system until i can get the car into audi? Whats the button on the pilar next to drivers seat, as i think its something to do with the alarm but not sure if it does what i need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif First person to give me a way round this that works wins a forge diverter valve free of charge, done 2k miles sitting here doing nothing. Thats how desperate i am.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Nov 17, 2005]
    the button switches off the interior sensors. Cant help with the alarm though, sorry
  4. Little_Si

Little_Si Member

[Nov 17, 2005]
  5. Stuart_A3_Turbo

Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

[Nov 17, 2005]
    i dont have access to vag-com, but i know a man that does. Will give this a go, tis so frustrating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Just need it to work for 4 more weeks, including a treck down to bristol and back, then its being sold anyway, hence the quick fix needed rather than an expensive audi repair bill.