1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi accessories

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by stonecold1163, Feb 20, 2006.

1. stonecold1163

stonecold1163 New Member

Hi i have just purchased a audi a3 tdi and i am looking for some good web sites that sell good quality accessories,only audi main dealers are very expensive.
  2. madvw

madvw Active Member

what sort of accessories?
  3. stonecold1163

stonecold1163 New Member

Well gear knobs,spoilers,floor mats,that sort of thing madvw.
  4. madvw

madvw Active Member

try these sites for details:

projektzwo
    rieger
    oettinger
    Zender
    MTM

have a look at their contacts page and see who distributes their stuff. Others here may be able to recommend specific vendors.
  5. Nessy

Nessy VW + Audi mad

If you are after genuine Audi accessories then www.vagparts.com are definitely worth a look.....definitely cheaper than sourcing them from a main stealer...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  6. Lowride

Lowride Member

Do a search for a VERY high quality supplier called TrimSport. I`m sure they have a site, try Google

They sell chrome and polished items. Pretty much everything you could ever want, not the cheapest ppl around but the quality is second to none. They are always at the big VW shows

R&A Design should have a site and sell very nice lookin floor mats. I bought some Wolfsburg mats for my Mk2 Golf. Not sure if they have Audi items but try them. Get busy on Google!
  7. cdb2

cdb2 Member

Try ebay, lots of genuine Audi stuff on there, a lot of it brand new. Search on 'genuine Audi'.

I got a pair of brand new genuine Audi front carpet mats, still bagged and fastened together for less than half dealer price and that included the postage! Absolutely no complaints at all. Usually are lots of brand new carpet mats on there. Plenty of wheels too where people are doing upgrades immdeiately on buying their new car.

As I posted last week, there are a couple of franchised Audi dealers selling stuff on there too now at less than rrp, though I don't know how competitive they are.
  8. stonecold1163

stonecold1163 New Member

Thanks guys for all your help.
  9. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

If your after genuine VAG parts drop me a line as I can normally get them cheaper.

J.