Audi Accessories Retrofit Pedals?

Matt

Reaction score
Red A3 in the classifieds has these
Audi_pedals.JPG

Are they the same as the S3 ones people fit? I like the look of them

very cheap and effective retro fit, full set of pedals from vagparts isnt much at all

I have the DSG version and for the price I would recommend.

Easy to fit, just make sure you press the release button in on the wiring loom until it clicks. Otherwise you will never unplug the existing accelerator pedal.

P.S @ Nitronics - I like the dead pedal !

Obviously at cross purposes here. The original post was about alloy pedals not the dead pedal. I replied saying I had the DSG version of the pedals shown in the first post and I only commented that I liked the dead pedal in the picture above. I do NOT have an alloy dead pedal only the accelerator and brake.

Nelson_Wilbury said:
My car, hehe :)

Like an idiot though I actually forgot to clean/polish the pedals before I took the photo :(

It looks great. I sometimes wish I had gone for a Misano Red one!

I have the DSG version and for the price I would recommend.

Easy to fit, just make sure you press the release button in on the wiring loom until it clicks. Otherwise you will never unplug the existing accelerator pedal.

P.S @ Nitronics - I like the dead pedal !

How long did it take you Marms, just abouts to press the order button on vagparts.co.uk.
What I dont want is to install them and then find halfway through my journey driving along M5 the accelerator doesnt work. lol

Cheers boss!:sm4:

Dead pedal isn't available for RHDs and never will be......:motz:

Well I'm working on a solution. Currently awaiting a sample.

Issue is likely to be the rubber grips though as apparently the tooling to produce the OEM ones would run into many Zeros.

Paul

Mk1 version i knocked up. Would like to do a Mk2 with OEM type rubber inserts, not a problem cutting the slots but i'm struggling to think what could be adapted to use as the rubbers?

S3.jpg

Why not buy a LHD dead pedal and see if you can convert? Even if it's not possible you could use it for donor parts i.e. the rubbers.

Just to let you know, I have just fitted my new pedals on my 2004 A3, the Brake and clutch took a minute, The accelerator took about 10 mins, you just have to pull hard. However, me not being the biggest lad in the world, i got a screwdriver out and prized it off!! :lmfao:

I also snapped off the pin that releases the connector. This was easily resolved by a screwdriver!!

They do look very good for about £30 from Vagparts!

Cheers

i have dsg version, still a great addition even without the dead pedal, it may be the only ever mod you do.

Just to let you know, I have just fitted my new pedals on my 2004 A3, the Brake and clutch took a minute, The accelerator took about 10 mins, you just have to pull hard. However, me not being the biggest lad in the world, i got a screwdriver out and prized it off!! :lmfao:

I also snapped off the pin that releases the connector. This was easily resolved by a screwdriver!!

They do look very good for about £30 from Vagparts!

Cheers

Just wondering how I can get these for £30 a set form Vagparts as I've looked and they seem around £50 and thats not including the clutch and brake covers.

Cheers.