Audi A7 & RS7 - WTF are audi going mad, fugly

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Oh I don't know, it has its attractions. I think I could grow to like that TBH. I will concede that the rear could use a little work for my tastes, but I have seen far worse. BMW's X6 for a kick off.

Oh I don't know, it has its attractions. I think I could grow to like that TBH. I will concede that the rear could use a little work for my tastes, but I have seen far worse. BMW's X6 for a kick off.

It's only the outline on view - Should be nice - Thoughts are it'll be a cross between a 4 door R8 and the A5 Sportback.

Tux - Have you seen the BMW GT 5 - Truly amazing that any company could produce that and the X6.... :tocktock: I like the new 5 and 7 Series though - Also the Z4 is a horny motor (I feel dirty now!)

Tux - Have you seen the BMW GT 5 - Truly amazing that any company could produce that and the X6.... :tocktock: I like the new 5 and 7 Series though - Also the Z4 is a horny motor (I feel dirty now!)

I have now! Just Googled it. TBH, not as bad as it might be, similar theory to the A7 I reckon. As for the Z4, agreed! Uber-sexy car :yum: