Audi A6 avant 1.9 130bhp L&d air filter?

racingcar64

Reaction score
hi all,

Looking to buy a k&n air filter for the new car. Can you tell me if its worth it, and if it adds to the noise a little, which is nice!

I was thinking about a panel filter, if that makes a difference.

I know if I stick an induction kit on it the noise would be even better....but panel filter for now.

I personally don't think will give u big difference K&N air filter, due to engine get's more then enough air anyway... Possible better noise level, but that's all...
For a good look Air filter, I would go for a 360 Cone Air filter set, but for diesel engine need cold air and more fuel...
I would recommend to use box standard Air filter (unless u are owner of very fat wallet? :greedy dollars:) , and put that ( K&N air filter cash) towards a ECU remap, and that will give a big difference for your ... :racer:

its a bit of a waste of time on a pd130 mate, if you want more throaty inlet sound, mod the bottom of the air box and chop out the section nearest the wing. Open cone inductions suffer badly from heatsoak

If you want performance the most bang for buck would be an EGR delete and a map from somewhere like Darkside Developments or CC tuning. Both of those guys get real good reliable figures on PD engines.