Audi A6 4,2 V8 FSI nuberplate :(

Veseli1094

Reaction score
Hi guys i know that this thread exist but i have big problem with this!!!

1) For couple of day my plate light went off and the light on dashboard start biping, so i order led plate light from ebay nd put it and light osent work at all.

So another day I open trunk and disconect plate light from module and i check the connections and everything looks good so i dont know what is with them :(

police stop me few times because of that and they said that i must fix them so i need help pls :( i dont want to go to the audi dealer becaue they will say that is expensive fix :(

2) Second is that i want additional light in my trunk because car come from factory with one lights deep inside trunk and then entrance is coverd in dark.
So is it possible to put 1 more original lights in trunk colser to the entrance.

I am from croatia not USA so sorry for language :blackrs4:;)

When you remove the boot door trim you can locate the connector that feeds into the light module. You simply disconnect that cable and put this device between the cable and the module. This creates the lower resistance required to not trigger the bulb error which causes the car to stop supplying power. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Veseli1094
When you remove the boot door trim you can locate the connector that feeds into the light module. You simply disconnect that cable and put this device between the cable and the module. This creates the lower resistance required to not trigger the bulb error which causes the car to stop supplying power. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tnx will try

2) Second is that i want additional light in my trunk because car come from factory with one lights deep inside trunk and then entrance is coverd in dark.
So is it possible to put 1 more original lights in trunk colser to the entrance.

Any help with this one?