Audi A6 3.0 tdi Quattro Avant LeMans Suspension set up for Sale £160

It would be interesting to find out what set up you're going to be replacing with. Ive only had my A6 3.0tdi le mans a week and although I do like the car, I'm already thinking about the harsh ride. I'm already now driving to avoid potholes. Might first try going for a bigger sidewall tyre ie 255 40 19 replacing the 255 35 19..

Might first try going for a bigger sidewall tyre ie 255 40 19 replacing the 255 35 19..

Just be wary about changing the tyre depth, as increasing without decreasing the rim size will alter the overall circumference of the wheel, and may cause issues with things like TPS (if fitted) and Cruise control which used the ABS sensors in the control logic. Also check that the wheel well won't foul the tyre when on full lock.

Perhaps someone who has gone to 20" aftermarket rims on 35/40 profile tyres can offer some advice?

Hi tingle,

I changed my set up for a BC Racing coil over set up..

I've used the set up before and find the quality to be great... However that said with the weight of the A6, I have had to order an unrated set of 16kg springs for the rear.

The drive now is great, I'm running 20 x 10s with an et of 35. Tyres are 255 30 20s and the handling is sharp but yet suited to my style of driving as the suspension is both height and ride adjustable ..

Hope that helps