1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A6 2.7TDi Quattro S-Line, Silver, FSH, Immaculate

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by andyg0141, Apr 8, 2013.

1. andyg0141

andyg0141 New Member

Hi,

Here, I have for sale my 2006 Audi A6 2.7TDi Quattro S-Line in silver. I have owned it for the past 2 years however, it is time for a change so has to go. It is in immaculate condition for the age and mileage and has lots of extras fitted making it a superb car. The specification is as follows:

2006 reg on an 06’ plate
    120k miles – will increase as using daily
    5 previous owners (including Audi and car was passed between family members twice hence number of owners)
    Full service history including lots of receipts
    Automatic gearbox
    Within the last 1k it has had an oil and filter service so next service due in approx. 15k (variable servicing)
    Has just had the brake pads and disks replaced all round at 120k miles along with a brake fluid change (genuine Audi parts used with receipts)
    TAX is until end of May 2013
    MOT until end June 2013

Heated black leather seats with electric lumbar control
    Cruise control
    Climate control
    4 x electric windows
    Factory fitted privacy glazing
    Paddle gear shifters on the steering wheel (can also change gear by pushing gearstick forward/backwards)
    Colour MMI with satnav (2010 disk installed)
    19” BBS alloy wheels with 4 matching Michelin tyres all with 5mm tread
    Xenon headlights
    6 disk CD changer
    LED lighting pack (has lights in foot wells, under wing mirrors and along inside of doors)
    Get-me-home lights which stay on for a pre-set period after locking
    2 keys with remote central locking and master key to allow new keys to be cut
    All original manuals including sales pack in leather wallet

During the time I have owned the car, it has needed nothing expect from routine service items (oil and filter service recently and oil, filter, pollen filter, air filter, fuel filter and wiper blades at previous service), a new battery and two new glow plugs (all of which have been replaced by genuine Audi parts). The car drives extremely well and pulls through the gears with no knocks or clunks when shifting.

The bodywork is in immaculate condition. The previous owner had the front bumper re-sprayed by Audi to remove stone chips that had accumulated over time and the quality of the re-spray is faultless. The remaining bodywork is all original and it has never been involved in any accidents (its HPI clear and I have HPI certificate from when I purchased the car and 2 from previous buyers). There are no other dents or scratches and no rush what-so-ever. I have just had the car professionally detailed including a cut to remove small surface scratches from washing etc., a polish to enhance the colour and a wax to protect the paintwork. It now looks immaculate and I regularly get people commenting on how surprised they are that the mileage is 120k as it is so clean!!

Car is available for viewing in Aberdeen. I am happy to meet prospective buyers at Aberdeen airport or train station if you are traveling to view.

I am looking for £7850 for the car which I believe is very well priced based on what similar models are for sale for and this condition of this one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I may be interested in a PX with a Mercedes CLS320 or E55.

Thanks for looking, Andy