1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A6 2.7T Quattro Sport 350BHP

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by mattysa, Jan 29, 2013.

1. mattysa

mattysa New Member

Right, My new S3 is ready so she needs to go... was kind of hoping it wouldnt be that quick

2001 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro S-Line Face lift (350bhp) - Tip Tronic (Not Multi Tronic!)

135k Full Service History (Last service was 6000 miles ago with Fusch GT1 Longlife oil, NGK Iridium plugs, new cabin filters, new sump plug and OE Oil Filter - no exspense spared!), MOT till Sept, Tax till July, 2 Keys and all the service books etc

I have always warmed her up and cooled her down, rotated wheels for even ware and always cleaned every week.

Silver with grey leather RS6 interior, electric adjustment Recaro bucket seats, Bose Sound system with 6CD and Aux in, Dual zone climate control, interior mood lighting (W8), Sat Nav, Heated Electric mirrors, Xenon Lights, Audi Floor Mats, Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Tiptronic with Steering wheel shift buttons, Ski Hatch with Ski Bag, 17inch Audi S-line Aloys with 235 Contisport tyres with good tread. New Brakes on the rear.

Miltek Exhaust, 2 x Forge 007p Recircs, AMD Remap to stage 1, Pipercross panel filter, Hubcentric Spacees (25mm back and 15mm front). It is going into AMD on the 4th of Feb for a new CV joint, Race Remap, New indicator Stalk, Boost Presure test and health check. Before the race map it was running 0-60 in 5.5secs and 0-100 on 13.7secs so it will be even quicker.

Quick Vid
    http://youtu.be/fc88pq5yt4k

I will change the oil and Filter ahead of the sale so it is running in tip top condition (it has only done 6k since the last full service). Enthusiast owned and cared for, Will be sad to see her go as I searched high and low for a good example !

Pictures available on request.

looking for £3000 OVNO

Regards Matt