Audi A5 Sportback 5 seats? anyone any experience? Techpack high upgrade

wassap

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just looking to pick the experts brains, im looking at new cars at the mo, and the A5 sportback 5 seat is on my company car list, looks awesome, but as the dealer here are rubbish I cant get to see a 5 seat version in the flesh.Need it to carry 3 adults really.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of them? how much space is there in the back say vs a A4 Avant as thats my other option.

I'd be looking at a lowly SE technik 163 diesel with some options I guess, I was looking to add the tech pack high aswell, but im wondering if there is a cheaper way to upgrade myself!

Thanks for any advice

Dad has a 4 seat S5 sportback, the leg room is good, and headroom isn't an issue with a 4 seat, a five seat with the middle seat in the back might have an issue with headroom as the roof slopes back on the A5 compared to the A4. My A4 can carry 3 adults in the back, but if your doing it on a regular basis then an A6 might be a better option, but definitely look around and have a look at both cars before you make you decision. The boot in an A5 is really good, but so would an A4 avant. Bluetooth handsfree and sat nav are worth having too. HID xenon lights are nice too.

The cheapest option is the Technik without tech pack high @ £32,210, which already has AMI, sat nav, parking system plus etc. Adding the tech pack high to the Technik for £470 seemingly only upgrades your sat nav to MMI navigation high. I would personally rather take the £470, add £65 and get the B&O sound system. If you like your music that is.

Can get a 6-footer in back of my S5 s/b behind me (and I'm 6'3") without a prob, more leg-room than my prev A4 avant, but not tried 5-seated middle seat!

Do it, but only in Black or White!!!

I have just bought one. rear bench width is the same as the a4 so will fit.

3 big adults in the back are going to be cosy, but do able