1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A5 S-line 2.0tdi Quattro *stunning Example - Lots Of Extras*

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by gcon45, Aug 17, 2014.

1. gcon45

gcon45 Member

I looked for a long time to find this car as it has all the extras and the spec that I wanted but need a 4 door car now so it's time to sell unfortunately.

It's the much sought after 2.0TDi common rail 170bhp engine.
    It has the Revo stage 1 remap, which boosts the power to circa 200BHP whilst maintaing the smoothness of the power delivery.

The car has a full Audi service history and is running 100% and I haven't had to change as much as a bulb in the year that I've owned it. I've been running it solely on BP's ultimate diesel which contains their own blend of cleaners and additives. This helps keep the Cat, DPF, injectors etc soot free and in perfect order. The car is always properly warmed up and cooled down and babied in general.

The car comes with the full black leather S-Line black interior and all the other S-Line extras.
    It has the 20" RS4 style wheels which are the original wheels. I have just had the wheels refurbished by Nu Luk wheels in Carrickfergus due to a few stone chips but they are looking better than new now. Nu Luk are expensive but they are the best.

It has sat nav MMI, A/C, cruise control and many other extras.

I have just fitted 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Audi approved R01 tyres in March at a cost of £1200.

I have had Eibach Pro kit springs professionally fitted (subtle drop) with full factory geometry setup done.

The front grille is a genuine Audi RS5 grille which was bought from Audi at a cost of almost £800.

I will be including the original springs and grille in the sale.

Those of you in the know will realise by this stage that this car is a bit special and that no expense has been spared in both the upgrades that it has received or the general maintenance of the car.

As for the condition, you'll do well to find a better second hand A5. I am extremely fussy. The bodywork is excellent and is detailed regularly. As for the interior - it's also excellent. Zero signs of wear or tear and has never been smoked in. The same goes for food or drink.

Professional photo shoot was done by Reinis Babrovskis.

I have just added a full year's tax on the car and will leave this on if the asking price is met.
    MOT runs until December this year.

Car is located in Northern Ireland - 30 minutes from the airports and ferries.

Please contact me on: 07739 233 138

No time wasters please!

1.jpg
    14388308260_3f5c5cfc7b_o.jpg
    14474109842_2ea22ea3a4_o.jpg
    14474876454_4ae05784c8_o.jpg

14490117185_1d59715cfc_o.jpg

#1 gcon45, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  2. gcon45

gcon45 Member

3. gcon45

gcon45 Member

4. oHUTCHYo

oHUTCHYo New Member

Can I just say, those photos are absolutely stunning! Genuine good luck with the sale, as the advert alone deserves it.

5. gcon45

gcon45 Member

Cheers! Yes, Reinis is an artist with a camera!